CourseArc, a Baltimore-based EdTech startup, is seeking a paid, part-time web development intern. We are looking for a motivated student with some experience creating or maintaining websites.
- Develop enhancements to CourseArc’s course authoring tool
- Respond to help desk tickets
- Research and write blog posts about eLearning technology
- Complete minor updates to our website
- Sophomore, junior, or senior college student in Computer Science or Information Systems, or a student who has recently completed a web development bootcamp
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Understanding of SQL queries
- PHP experience is a plus
- Git experience is a plus
Why work for us?
- Ability to work for an innovative startup with more opportunities and responsibilities than a traditional corporate environment
- You will be working with a small, close-knit team
- Flexible schedule and the ability to occasionally work from home
- Mentorship from our CTO/lead developer
- Occasional dog visits at our office
Want to apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Github link
- Links to any websites you’ve worked on or a ZIP of code from a project of yours, with a paragraph explaining your contributions