CourseArc, a Baltimore-based EdTech startup, is hiring a full-time Business Development Manager to generate sales, sponsorships, and partnerships with school systems, universities, and corporations. CourseArc offers a subscription-based digital content creation tool that allows anyone to efficiently create engaging, attractive, interactive online courses. Our service eliminates the need for expensive developers and designers, which saves our customers time and money by streamlining their online course design process. CourseArc is dedicated to achieving a positive long-term impact for both our customers and their learners. To this end, we seek a Business Development Manager who is excited to accelerate our business growth by reaching new clients and new markets. The successful candidate for this position will be self-motivated and able to flourish in a semi-structured environment. Although CourseArc’s offices are located in Baltimore, Maryland, we will consider remote work candidates for this position. Some work travel may be required.
- prospecting for and pursuing new business opportunities
- demonstrating our product features and functionality
- exhibiting at national eLearning conferences
- managing key customer accounts
- passionate about growing and improving the field of online education
- 5+ years in professional sales with a proven record of setting and meeting aggressive B2B sales targets
- 2+ years in EdTech/eLearning-related sales
- ability to generate and manage strategic opportunities
- ability to reliably and consistently generate $1M+ in annual revenue
- professionalism, punctuality, and reliability
- ability to work independently and virtually
- excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork
- must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Benefits of Our Company Culture:
- ability to work for an innovative startup with more opportunities and responsibilities than a traditional corporate environment
- progressive work environment with a focus on the results of your efforts instead of your time or presence in the office
- ideal environment for self-driven individuals
- occasional travel
- flexible schedule and the ability to work from home/remotely
- occasional dog visits at our office
- excellent benefits and a salary commensurate with experience.
- CourseArc values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com.